Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

OMD NewsOMD News


Unclaimed Florida Lottery Prizes

Florida Lottery Prizes remains unclaimed will expire soon. (Source: The US Sun)

A petrol station-purchased $44 million winning ticket is expiring, according to the Florida lottery.

It has been reported by the Florida lottery that a winning ticket worth $44 million that was purchased at a gas station is about to expire. (Source: The US Sun)

$44 Million Remains Unclaimed at Florida Lottery

The Florida Lottery reminds players to check their tickets. A $44 million lotto prize has gone unclaimed for over six months. The jackpot may be nullified. The Florida Lottery says the winning Quick Pick ticket was bought at Sunoco Express Kissimmee. The June 14 drawing winning numbers were 9-13-15-46-51-21. Most winners get a year to redeem their tickets, but Florida winners have 180 days. At midnight on December 11, this ticket expires. The lottery is harsh on players who try to cash void tickets. Winning tickets can be validated at any Florida Lottery shop, but prizes must be claimed in Tallahassee. Call 1-800-522-4700 or visit the National Council on Problem Gambling website for gambling addiction help.

Each Florida Lottery player picks six numbers from 1 to 53. However, marking the “Quick Pick” option allows for random selection. ‘Double Play’ costs $1 and may net players more rewards. Not everyone with lucky numbers knows they can ask the shop to play them in more drawings. State law requires 80% of expired ticket unclaimed prize cash to go to the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund. The remaining 20% goes back into the prize fund for future prizes or promotions.

Education spending in Florida may increase significantly. A grocery store ticket’s $43,000 lottery prize jackpot is nearing its expiration. A $40,000 Florida Lottery prize expired a few days ago after six months without a winner. Players must realize that buying a ticket is not the final step to winning. You must verify your win. More millions could disappear nationwide.

READ ALSO: Player Gets Surprised of Winning in Second Chance Lottery

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like


There is finally an update on 4th stimulus check for Social Security Recipients! Individuals who receive Social Security benefits can expect to receive a...


The attack using 14 military choppers that Russian President Vladimir Putin planned was destroyed by Ukraine using US-supplied long-range tactical missiles. Russian President Vladimir...


The Biden administration has announced recently that it plans to increase the monthly payments of seniors and veterans to $2,000. $2,000 in Monthly Payments...


In Texas, this September the SNAP payments will end, worth up to $1,691, on Friday. The household income determines eligibility. A single-person household must earn more than...